Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Draper Sisters

Another weekend and another portrait another acquaintance made. The thing I love most about being a photographer is being able to meet new people on a weekly basis. You have the opportunity to develop a relationship in a short time that will last a lifetime. It is really my hope that by giving my clients that special unique view I try to capture I give images that will not only give a document to treasure, but a memory of the fun and memorable time we spend together. The 3 Draper sisters and I sure shared a few laughs and had a great morning out at the Elsie Perrin Estate in London, Ontario. I had them climbing fences, looking out of broken windows and, as always hiking the entire property so we could use many different existing props to get that perfect picture. Thanks girls for being so great:-)

No comments: