Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Special #2

For a limited time I will be offering "print freebie" offer. For duplicate orders of the same picture, I would like to offer a 3/1 deal. If you order 3 prints of your favorite image, receive one free of a duplicate size. If ordering online, I will manually deduct the image(s) value and email you a new total and if you pay using PayPal, I will issue you a cheque for the rebate. Offer is valid until January 25, 2007.

Turning away from photography and the business of photography for a moment, I have decided to add a little Christmas music to my site. As many of you know, music is a close second to photography and a running mate to travel in my list of favorite things, so I will be adding some of my favorite Christmas songs for the next week, along with my specials and photo updates. I hope you like this little bit of cheer:-)

Sean

No comments: