Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Parkinson's





As with many of my location portraits this somewhat unforgiving winter has blessed me with, the Parkinson's outing was a second kick at the cat, having to re-schedule from the blizzard like conditions the previous Tuesday. In between, we had a major freak thaw, flooding streets, homes and making it questionable whether we would get 'stuck in the mud' a second time around. Well, as you see, that didn't happen. Yes, the absolute knee deep winter wonderland surroundings of the previous week had gone down river, so I focused on less landscape driven shots. Like a nod to the success of yet another winter portrait, the snow began to fall during the session and we got some great pics. Thanks so much to Heather (my long time ad rep, former student and familiar face) for getting the "Fam" out and being good sports:-) Oh ya, and thanks for grabbing my one camera body when I went through the flood ice..couldn't of done it without you!

No comments: