Sunday, September 28, 2008

LM...Now on Facebook


In yet another move to embrace the New World Order (Ok, maybe that's a little overboard), LM has branded itself as a Facebook convert. Long avoided on a personal level for point of argument reasons too lengthy to discuss in a short blog post, I decided to take the leap into the world of walls, status updates, profiles and 'look at me now' expositions on a business level. Featuring several slideshow and single photo samples, many featured on my website and blog, but many exclusive to my Facebook page, as well as updated business announcements and specials, it is worth a look. If you're hooked-up to social networking drug, come spend some quality time on my page and simply click 'become a fan' to receive regular updates. Consider it a LM newsletter, with a twist.

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/London-ON/Lucid-Musings-Photo/21446384212

No comments: