Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Concert Break


That time again...if you don't know by now, I spend a good bit of my spare time, after my son has gone to sleep, at live music events. Some paid jobs, but most just because I LOVE music. I refer to an old Frank Zappa comment:

"If information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."

...and then photography:-)

This is a picture of Xavier Rudd, a Aussie/Canuck one man show, in my opinion, the best one man act out there. A thoroughly enjoyable evening out and a stellar first performance for this purveyor of Aboriginal rights in London. For another picture of Xavier's performance at the Guelph Hillside Festival 2 years ago, check my website www.lucidmusings.com and check out more about Xavier at www.xavierrudd.com .

No comments: