Saturday, October 28, 2006

Photographing a Legend-A Concert Break #2


A little view from the floor of the Bob Weir/Ratdog show last night in Buffalo, the first of a 2 night run at the beautiful Town Ballroom, a solid sold out show for the Grateful Dead veteran. In Dead tradition, setlist is as follows:

Set 1: Jam > Cold Rain and Snow > Playing in the Band > Tomorrow Never Knows > Just Like Mama Said > New Speedway Boogie > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance > Odessa > BerthaSet 2: K.C. Moan, Masters of War, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Even So > October Queen > The Deep End > Mississippi Half-Step > solos > Stella Blue > Playing in the Band (reprise)

Encore: Ripple

1 comment:

prasadablue said...

Hi Sean,

It's Carrie from Friday night's show. It was great sharing your "Concert Break" with you on Friday night...what a show...it definitely satisfied this ol' deadhead!!!

(Christina did get her hearing back just in time for us to get lost on the way home...also in Dead tradition...)

I peeked around your site a bit...you are a great photographer. My friends who are getting married in Rochester and having that Phish cover band play at the wedding are still looking for a photographer. Not sure how you would feel about coming all the way of to Rochester, but you do great work. If you are interested, I'll get you guys in touch. I'll send you an email on your website with my contact info.

Have a great day! I love the photos...

:) Carrie