Friday, June 19, 2009

Fire...I'll Take You To Burn...










So go the lyrics to the one hit wonder Arthur Brown's wacked out experiment into the music industry. A somewhat awkwardly unforgettable and grating song from the post-Summer of Love fallout. Anything but awkward, yet definitely unforgettable where the annual fire performers at this

year's Mountain Jam festival. Awe inspiring in talent, beautiful in content and sensual in delivery (high on the sensual for the girls, high on the awe inspiring for the guys:-D). Although I didn't capture them during their full medieval sass garb display Friday night because I had packed my camera away for the day, I did catch this performance, in their "airport runway crew" look. Most likely because the temperatures dipped to the freezing mark that night, a few more clothes where in line, but the heat was still very apparent...have a look:-)

More pictures over on my Facebook page...LM on FB

No comments: