Sunday, June 01, 2008

Movin' on Up!

It is with great excitement that I would like to let all Lucid Musings clients past, present and future know that I've moved my studio. Now located above "The Flower Shop...and more" at 147 Queen St. East in St. Marys, I will still be offering my usual location Commercial, Wedding, Portrait services, and continue my in-house framing services. Only now, I will also be able to offer a substantial studio experience and enhanced client viewing facilities in my new open concept loft. Although some fine details still need work, I am open and invite you to pop in and see me and my great new digs:-) Also in the same situation is my new website, so if you can't get over to see me, be sure to check out my great (and almost done) new web presence at http://www.lucidmusings.com/ or give me a call at 519-284-0858.

No comments: