Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Big Thank You

A big hats off to my 10 students strong enough to endure my 4 week April expedition into the basics of camera composition and manual functions. Although the course was short, I feel the response was great from all attending and the hands on interacttive aspect of it was just what the doctor ordered. If a big part of education is creating interest to further the knowledge outside and after the classroom doors are closed, then I think my second venture on the teaching front was a great success. As this review from one kind student reveals (who needless to say, just made my day:-)

Just want to thank you again for the photography course.
I had a lot of fun. My only complaint is the course went by too fast. Everyone in the class was also awesome. We all seemed to be at the same level which also made it nice to learn.
I never realized all the fun things I can do with my camera. Thanks for making it more exciting for me to want to use my camera. You are great teacher and photographer.


Take Care, Tammy

Squash a few inevitable bugs encountered on this trial run and we will be ready to go for a Fall Session. If you're interested going on a waiting list, please email me Sean@lucidmusings.com or call me at 519-284-0858. Until then, to all students past and future, get up, get out and get snapping:-)

No comments: